I am a social media savvy, creative marketer who happens to also love coffee and dance. Want to know a little more? Here’s a few quick bullets for you, in case you don’t have lots of time:
- I am currently a senior at Bentley University, study marketing, and plan to graduate December 2016.
- I own and operate my own digital marketing business, Sam Bres Social.
- Remember the Chris Pratt vs. Chris Evans Twitterbowl Bet? I did the social media for Chris Evans’ charity of choice, Christopher’s Haven (which you should totally check out and support, by the way!), surrounding the bet and many other events.
- Industries I have done social media work for: Tree services, pool supply, marketing services, home spa, benefits brokerage, videography, restaurants, apps, and more.
- My most notable internship was with Monster WorldWide as a Social Media Advertising Technology Intern, where I learned the ins and outs of Twitter and Facebook advertising platforms.
Want to learn more about me, my experience, and my skills? Take a look throughout my site! Thanks for stopping by.